Recipe provided by Sally Barton
This is another easy, quick dinner recipe. I don’t know that it is traditional at all except in our home but it is tasty and maybe that’s what matters most.
Simplicity, speed and good flavor is my goal I think this one hits the mark. Enjoy!
Print: Beef Tacos
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¼ lb ground, fresh chorizo (beef or pork, your choice)
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- ½ cup salsa
- Premade taco shells
In a skillet brown the ground beef, chorizo and onion. Add the garlic and cook just until softened, not brown. Add salsa, stir and warm until bubbly.
- Taco Shells
- Shredded cheese
- Shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes
- Sliced Black Olives
- Sour Cream, Guacamole & Salsa
- Spanish Rice and Refried Beans